• V8 earned the #1 ranking for turf quality in NTEP’s putting green trials for LPI Group 1 with locations in Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia and Washington state topping Penn A-1, Declaration and all other varieties.
• Dollar Spot resistance statistically equal to the top variety in NTEP.
• V8 has one of the finest leaf textures of any creeping bentgrass.
• Greens up in the spring earlier than Penncross for additional weeks of golf play.
• V8 is a mediumdark green color—darker than Penncross and lighter than T-1.
• Color persists well into the autumn with better than average frost tolerance
• Tolerates wide range of mowing heights from putting green to fairway — some courses have mowed as low as 0.08” (2mm).
• Smooth recovery from aerification.
V8 is best suited to greens and is adaptable to tees, approaches, and fairways. It thrives across the
cool, temperate regions of the world, and it is adapted well into the transition zone between warm and