- Good seed production
- Easy establishment
- Creeping growth habbit
Rhodes Grass (Chloris gayana)
Smutsfinger Grass (Digitaria eriantha)
- Well adapted to medium and low potential soils
- Succesfull on soils with high clay content
- Palatable until late in winter
Blue Buffalo Grass (Cenchrus ciliaris)
- Widely adapted to soils
- Good drought resistance
- Deep roots
Bottle Brush Grass (Antephora pubescens)
- Widely adapted to soils and climates
- Tolerates heat
- Easily established
Buffalo Grass (Panicum maximum)
- Can withstand frost
- Good late season production
- Palatable fodder
Weeping Lovegrass (Eragrostis curvula)
- Widely adapted - prefer sandy soils
- Where frost occurs, grass dies back.
- Hay crop
Kikuyu (Pennisetum clandestinum)
- Aggressive and vigorous perennial
- Plant forms a dense mat of stolons and stems
- High number of leaves
Bermuda Grass (Cynodon dactylon)
- Widely adapted to soils and climate.
- High nutritive value when young.
- Excellent ground cover for soil conservation .
- Tolerant of heavy grazing.
- Makes useful hay and silage .
- Tolerant of salinity.
- Tolerant of flooding.
Bahia Grass (Paspalum notatum)
- Palatability when young.
- Ability to stand heavy grazing and trampling.
- Legume compatibility.
*No results were found. Reset your filter or make an other selection.