- General purpose cultivar suited to dryland and irrigation.
- Aurora (Medicago sativa) is a semi winter-active variety with a dormancy rating of 7.
- It produces low to moderate levels of herbage during the winter period.
- Aurora with excellent persistence and good adaptability to either dryland or irrigated.
- Dormancy 9 winter activity rating
- Salt tolerance demonstrated in establishing lucerne
- Strong plant vigour and establishment
- Resistant to anthracnose
- Suitable for hay, grazing and cut & carry
- High yielding
- Excellent persistence
- Strong pest and disease resistance
- Good grazing tolerance
- Improved performance in cold, wet environments
- Highly winter active-rating of 10
- Suited to cropping rotations, pasture mixes and year round hay production systems
- Improved forage production and persistence over Sardi 10
- High winter growth and a leader in grazing tolerance for a highly winter active lucerne
- Very good seedling vigour
- High grazing tolerance
- Drought resistance
- High tolerance to root and crown diseases
- Drought tolerant, non-bloating perennial legume
- Resistant to diseases
- Rarely attacked by insects
- Highly winter active Dormancy 9
- Prostrate crown providing better ground cover
- Can persist well in low rainfall environments
*No results were found. Reset your filter or make an other selection.