Captain is a narrow-leaved, winter active type plantain. Persistence trialling has shown Captain performs well as a component of a perennial pasture for the first 3 years. Captain has a very erect growth habit with narrow leaves, complementary to the growth habit of ryegrass and clovers, very adaptable to multi-specie pastures.
• Winter active plantain variety
• Narrow leaved erect growth habit
• Overall DM yield similar to Tonic
• Suited to both dairy and S&B systems
• Great compatibility with ryegrass