• Bred to supersede the best-selling Tabu, with significantly higher total DM yield
• Explosive establishment speed
• Superior cool season growth
• High DM yield and fast regrowth
• An 8-12 month high performance crop
• Tabu+ provides high levels of animal performance
Tabu+ is suitable as an 8-12 month high performance crop; with best persistence in areas with mild summers, or can be used for undersowing into run out pasture to boost winter-spring growth. In dense pastures spraying before drilling is recommended. Note: In situations where a pasture is required for 12+ months Shogun Hybrid Ryegrass may be a better option.
High DM yield
Tabu+ is the top yielding Italian ryegrass in the National Forage Variety Trials (NFVT) in New-Zealand with significantly more winter growth. It is out yielded only by Shogun Hybrid Ryegrass.