Purpose of the Role
To market Barenbrug’s products in Gauteng by providing technical advice to farmers, clients and distributors. Your goal will be to increase the visibility of Barenbrug in Gauteng, improving overall profitability. You will also be involved with trials, farmers days and addressing study groups.
· Experience in pastures and forage crops.
· Qualifications: Applicable BSc Agric degree or similar agricultural qualification.
· Experience in marketing of agricultural inputs will be to your advantage.
· Must be able to work independently, be computer literate and willing to travel.
· Experience in managing trials.
· Fluent in both English and Afrikaans.
· Sales & technical support
· Liaise with farmers/clients, assess their needs, recommendations & technical sales.
· Management of trials (planting, weed control, fertilizers, data capturing, etc.).
· Introducing new products to market and transferring product information.
· Arranging farmers' days and addressing study groups.
· Training and negotiation of/with distribution networks.
At Barenbrug we are determined to be a company that people want to work for in the long term. We aim to be a leading light in the seed industry, developing and investing in our people today to meet the needs of tomorrow. We recognise talent and reward excellence.
Join our team and see how we can help you become the best at your job as well as provide you with opportunities for role development and growth.
If you think you are the right person for the job, please send your CV to: email@example.com
CVs are welcome in English & Afrikaans. │Closing date: 22 August 2022
Barenbrug is an equal opportunity company. If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.